Drink a Margarita on National Margarita Day at the Margarita Bar!!
National Margarita Day only comes once a year! And it is only proper that you celebrate at El Big Bad, after all we are the world’s largest infused Tequila Bar! We have over 70 house made Infused Tequilas. You can add multiple flavors for virtually unlimited combinations. You can’t get margaritas like this anywhere else. This holiday was born for El Big Bad. Come celebrate the holiday with us. We can’t wait to see you!!
PLUS we are Houston Press Best Margarita 2019!!
This is our 9th annual Margarita Day will be much bigger then the last! It’s always the BEST National Margarita Day party in town. We encourage you to get here early and spend the afternoon on our patio drinking our famous ritas. Don’t worry about any scattered showers. Inside is 8,000 sqft of party. Fresh Squeezed House Margaritas are $5 ALL DAY for National Margarita Day! THE FUN STARTS AT 4PM
Want to hear about how serious we take margaritas without having to listen to Steve ramble about our commercial juicer?
Details of activities coming soon. Click INTERESTED or GOING and you’ll be the first to know. While you’re at it SHARE with your friends or send them a personal MESSAGE to INVITE them to come. The best events are about the people so bring your best friends and we’ll do the same. Time to celebrate the holiday together.
Here are some details from last year.
We’ve been throwing a fiesta on this day for years and it keeps getting better.
-Latin Jazz by Wasi Townsend
-$5 fresh squeezed ritas featuring Tequila Herradura
-LIMITED shots of Herradura Ultra Cristalino. It’s a clear Anejo!!
-Face painters from 6-9 pm
-DJ starts at 10 pm. We are staying open late for this Fiesta
-World’s largest selection of Infused Tequilas. Made right here by us. Stack flavors for a mind numbing variety of margaritas.
Thanks for reading all of that. We are really excited for this party. We love the Margarita. We built our whole bar around it. Since you read all this we think you might be interested in going. Please let us know and consider telling one friend who would love this.
Get ready for a fiesta!!
Rodeo Cook off attendees. Come here thursday and do cook off fri/sat. If you must cook off thurs, consider grabbing a rita here first then eating some bbq at the cook off. What’s more Texan than that.
RSVP TO THIS EVENT FOR UPDATES. TAG & SHARE THIS EVENT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
This is a wild Fiesta. Sorry NO minors after 7 pm
#NationalMargaritaDay #Margarita #Tequila
El Big Bad is the World’s Largest Infused Tequila Bar.
OVER 70 Infused Tequilas which are hand made in house and change with the season.
AWARD WINNING fresh-juice margaritas and cocktails
Regularly voted BEST in Houston and Texas
Although we are more excited to hear it from our guests and regulars
Mexican and Texas BEERS
GREAT Mexican Inspired Bar Bites, Tacos and Food
Food and Drink Specials at HAPPY HOUR
HUGE wrap around elevated outdoor roof patio balcony
VIEW of the Historic District
MASSIVE Interior Space
BEAUTIFUL Private Dinning Room
SPECIAL EVENTS and PRIVATE PARTIES available
NEAR Bar Hopping on Main Street, Market Square Park, Theater District and Minute Made Park.
Whether you’re having happy hour drinks and light bites, dinner before a show or simply out to imbibe on our Infused Tequilas and Fresh Squeezed Margaritas, El Big Bad is a welcome oasis from the routine. Our house made Infused Tequilas allow us to help craft a drink as unique as you. A drink you will likely not be able to get anywhere else in the world.
Nothing that would scare a Texan. But we realize some of you are transplants.
1) We will do our best to look up the weather and post on our facebook event page. We highly recommend you keep an eye on the weather yourself.
2) We are a 10,000 sqft restaurant and bar. 8,000 of that is indoors. So plenty of indoor party space if it is indeed raining.
3) Some of you don’t like driving in the rain (or while intoxicated) good on ya. See section above about parking. Maybe take that UBER. Seriously it’s a cheap hassle-free way to get in and out.
BEST party on a Thursday and for National Margarita Day.
Y’all have turned this into a huge event so that means a lot of people and a lot of cars. Here are a few parking options…
1) Take an UBER or a Cab- Don’t have to drive. Don’t have to park. Don’t have to look for a parking space or pay for one. Don’t have to remember where you parked. And maybe most importantly you can have more margaritas if you aren’t driving.
2) CARPOOL (Designated Driver)- Only one of you has to drive. And park. If you end up paying for parking you are splitting it multiply ways. All of you but the driver can have more margaritas if you choose.
3) RAIL or public transport- We are located only one block from the PRESTON station on main street and prairie. We are at Travis and Prairie. All those above reasons apply. The rail is only $1.25.
4) FREE PARKING- There is plenty of free street parking after 6 pm. Prior to that parking is $2/hr. Please observe all city posted parking restrictions. We don’t need anyone parking on sidewalks.
5) PRIVATE PARKING LOTS- There are numerous privately owned parking lots all over downtown. Each of them have their own rates and signs. Please follow their instructions. We are in no way affiliated with these lots.
6) NO Crawfish this year. Not in season
$5 Fresh Juice House Margaritas ALLDAY!